Here is a very brief description of my somewhat conventional views.
- I believe that the only way to heaven is through Jesus.
- I believe that the words of the Bible are from God.
- I believe that eternal life is the free gift of God.
- Finding Joy in God through Suffering.
- Suffering – by Michael Ingram.
- How I became a Christian.
- Why I became a Christian. (I wrote this in 1999, and just found it on my computer recently. I very slightly edited it.)
Other Christian Links:
- The church I attend: Christian Fellowship.
Some favorite quotes:
…for Thou madest us for Thyself, and our heart is restless, until it repose in Thee.
To whom does this invitation of the cross come? It comes to the failures, the people who know they have gone wrong, the people who are filled with a sense of shame, the people who are weary and tired and forlorn in the struggle.
And I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a book written inside and on the back, sealed up with seven seals. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the book and to break it’s seals?” And no one in heaven, or on earth, or under the earth, was able to open the book, or to look into it. And I began to weep greatly, because no one was found worthy to open the book, or to look into it; and one of the elders said to me, “Stop weeping; behold the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome, so as to open the book and its seven seals.”
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.